I Know

Author: Stephany /

- Hey.

- Hi.

- Are you sure about this?

- Not at all.

- Hmm.

- I don’t know what to do.

- Well…

She steps in closer. They walk for a while. She takes his hand.

- I see.

- Yeah.

- I don’t mind you know.

- I know that’s the problem.

- Yeah.

- It just feels wrong but at the same time it feels good.

- What are we going to do?

- Let’s just walk for now.

- All right.

They walk in silence. Then;

- You know there would be a way.

- I know.

- Well?

- I don’t know.

- What do you mean?

- I don’t know if I can.

- Well you can’t keep this up.

- I know. It’s just hard.

- It’s up to you. I can wait.

- But it’s just not fair.

- What?

- He did nothing wrong.

- People change.

- I know. But still.

- He should know.

- Yeah I know.

- But…

- But I don’t know if I want him to.

- Now that’s not fair. He deserves to know.

- This sucks.

- I know.

He kisses her. She lets him.

- Does it still suck?

- Yes. But not so much.

- Haha.

- It’s just; I don’t know what I want.

- I do.

- No you don’t. You might think so but you don’t.

- Look. You can’t deny it.

- I know. That’s what frustrates me.

- Well. We’ll figure it out.

- I hate this. It can’t be.

- Yes it can. It’s stronger than us.

- But how did I let this happen.

- Sometimes we can’t help it.

- I suppose.

He kisses her again. This time she kisses him back.

- I have a meeting to plan.

- Are you gonna be ok?

- Not really.

- Do you want me to come?

- No.

- All right. Do you need anything?

- I need to be alone.

- Okay.

- I have to go.

- You’ll be all right I know it.

- I will but he won’t.

- Don’t blame yourself.

- Why not? It’s my fault.

- It’s not. It’s just the way things go.

- What if I didn’t want things to go this way?

- But you do otherwise you wouldn’t be here. With me.

She starts tearing up. He holds her tight.

- It’s gonna be ok. Don’t worry.

- See you later.

- Good luck.

She leaves him. This is going to be the hardest thing she’s ever done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very puzzeld about this one. Is this real? If you want to talk and get a different perspective let me know.
D

Kim said...

It's another master piece! love it

Stephany said...

thank you! This is not real....it's just experimenting.

Post a Comment